Monday, March 1, 2010

Some good things coming to a head soonly

First of all, my apologies. I had hoped to have a clip up today of Joe C. plugging his new endeavor -- a science fiction novel he wrote -- which is pretty sweet. It's coming out this summer, it's $10, and from what I can tell it seems pretty good. I'll be reading the whole thing and posting some thoughts up here (along with the previously promised clip of him talking about it.

In the meantime you can jump on over to http://joechiappetta.blogspot.com/ for more info on that project, and his comic 'Silly Daddy'.

I think I'm going to officially jump down to two posts a week -- primarily because the idea/thought of updating this blog daily, or even semi daily, is both making me antsy, but also because the whole project is just slow going, and will be, until I'm done.

Things I'm working on this week.

-- interview with Laura Mars -- super psyched about this one!
-- logging and capturing Jeffrey Brown and Joe C. interviews (many misfires on technology this weekend, sadly)
-- doing master interview schedule
-- amping up for 2 weeks on the road with John P. to commence in three weeks -- logistics, yadda yadda yadda

Think that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment