Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It Won't Be Painful

I'm not going to guarantee a clip every day, but I gotta hook you folks in somehow, so here's a teaser. It's John hanging out in Dailey Park in Denver with cartoonist friend Noah Van Sciver (Blammo, Four Questions, etc.) talking a little bit about his OCD and the lost artwork from King-Cat Comics & Stories #60:



A lot of the little clips I'll be posting will be footage that doesn't end up in the film, as I've upped the production value so we won't have the background noise like geese, cars, and children.

So far this week is shaping up pretty well. Interviews lined up with loads of folks, but in the 'exciting news' category, I spoke with Jeffrey Brown yesterday, and we're going to get together next week to chat, and Owen Ashworth -- the fellow behind Casiotone for the Painfully Alone -- said that he's be happy to help out with music in the project.

Ever onward and upward!

BTW: I'm not sure why the video from yesterday isn't appearing -- maybe it's just me. Who knows?

1 comment: